My Profile


My name is Dedy Kwartono, A.Md. CSSMBB. I was graduated from Polytechnics of Sriwijaya University at South Sumatera in Indonesia Country on 1997. My major study is Electronics. GPA; 3.00

I was born in Palembang City South Sumatera on 30 Dec 1975.

Currently I still work in PT. Mutu Gading Tekstil at Solo Jawa Tengah as a Continuous Improvement Manager. My job description is translating the high-level business goals into a Six Sigma strategy for the division and the supporting tactics. Work with the deployment leader to achieve the former. Lead the development of the Six Sigma skills in the organization, for Black Belts, Green Belts, and the general associate base.  Responsibility to ensure the quality, value, and sustainability of Six Sigma projects under their guidance.

I have more than 26 years’ work experiences in QA/QC & Continuous Improvement. 17 years more as managerial level.  Six Sigma Master Black Belts Certified, Six Sigma Black Belt certified, Six Sigma Green Belt certified and  ISO Internal Auditor certified.  I believe I should be considered as a strong candidate.

My six sigma master black belt certificate license, is getting from International Six Sigma Institute™  in Wollerau Switzerland, while my six sigma black belt certificate license is getting from Samsung Electronics Korea, and my six sigma green belt certificate license is getting from Samsung Electronics Indonesia.

Here are my support document for your refference:












Comments